Free College Planning Live Webinar
This workshop is absolutely free and we will discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive.
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis — without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this class you will learn:
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for LESS than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans, or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
SIGNUP FOR THE FREE WEBINAR
January 18th @ 6:30 PM (EST)
“I can’t express to you enough how grateful we are to have had the support of your college planning to walk us through this whole process. I never would have dreamed that this is where we would be 18 months ago. Thank you for your guidance and we look forward to continuing working with you.”
– Kim Schwatrzkopf
“If you don’t attend, plan on overpaying for your children’s college. The information I learned at this meeting saved me tens of thousands of dollars.”
– Ross Pope
“I’ve been impressed with College Planning Advisors since that day in December when I came to the presentation. The College Planning Advisors team continues to go above and beyond and I would recommend you and your company everyone.”
– Hollie Cardenas